Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tiring days

Back at Melaka... every time I come back, I felt at peace... leaving the hassle and bustle of KL... it seems the pace has slowed down...

No one is at home... parent went to Taiwan with bro and his gf... coming back on Monday morning... I came back to take care of my dog... a week she was left at home alone in the house... when I came back yesterday night... the house is full of shit and pee... so smelly... I have to wipe the shit and mop the floor... and doing cleaning after work and a 2 hours long drive is freaking tiring...

The pass few days has been kinda tiring too... works been piling up and it never seems to go down even after I thought I have done tonnes... and the pass few days, due to the FIFA World Cup... our company is having a competition to decorate our own area and prizes will be given for the winner... there's also futsal and bowling organized and will be held throughout the FIFA month... due to that, a colleague and me have been 'shopping' around and decorating our department... almost everyday we went back around 10pm... except yesterday since I'm coming back to Melaka... with all the tiring days and efforts, I'm kinda glad with what we have done... felt satisfied with the results... sorry, no pictures... maybe another post... but it's for a month... so more to come... any ideas to share?

Haven been blogging for a while now... have ran out of things to write... maybe I shall do more random stuffs... life is too short...

Do you really meant it?
the words you said...

No comments: