Friday, February 20, 2009

Have some coffee


*Yen, jadi tak?*

Random statements... I do agree with Yen, it does save a lot of time... and it also help when you do not really know what or how to write... like me...

- Starbucks coffee still rawks...
- Valentine's day is overrated... seriously...
- spent my Valentine's with my lappie at home... best companion ever...
- FYP is killing me soon...
- PHP and HTML is trying to make me blind...
- Emerson really are not helping... and seeing him is just a waste of time... and he's damn busy too...
- have my name posted in the bulletin... cool...
- been 'invited' to join a discussion with an external examiner... feedback about our CE courses... Yen called it a CEo meeting...
- ITP presentation was okay... finish mine is about 10 minutes... freaking lecturer blame me for his lateness... but glad it's over...
- been a little emo recently...
- been in a few awkward situations...
- was kinda relieved that the 'thing' is out...
- feel like there's too much information given... feel like an idiot...
- feel like going to be down with fever, sore throat and cough...
- started to have slight headache... did not slept well the pass few days...
- line sux... cant even load a single complete page sometimes...
- downloads are not moving...
- I wan a Sony α350 DSLR Camera...
- someone left a scar on my N73 ME phone...
- KFC burger bun are hard... yucks...
- it's harder to hang out with my peeps.... their classes and mine are like the opposites...
- it will be harder to hang out after a few more days or weeks... since everyone will be damn busy...

Headache...
feeeling lazy...

2 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

oish. guilty siut.

Unknown said...

hahaha.... don worry... its unnoticeable... just a statement...