Sunday, January 04, 2009

I bought a lot

Yesterday was fun... called Yen and ask her out to accompany me shopping for new year cloths... well, actually when I asked her out she was at the library... yup, studying... hahaha... just kidding, she's looking for books to start her FYP report... so, around 2pm she stopped by my house and we went out... no need drive 2 cars mah... jimat sikit... we wet to DP first bought 1 cloth from Padini and another overcoat from a normal shop... then we went to MP... have McD for tea-time... Giordano is having a storewide 50% sales... but you have to buy at least 2 items... so I bought a khakis and a cloth.... damn cheap... hahaha... she did not buy anything at all... miracle eh... hahaha... cause she already bought it during the kay-el trip... we went back around 7pm... lepak around my house a while then she went back... basically ask her out to shop lo... also hang out and crape la... hahaha... mom asked me to buy own cloths... so mah asked her out lo... she's straight forward... hehehe... thank ya...

Today, well, currently waiting for Arif to come my house... his mom lappie got problems again... his lappie also... gua macam pembaiki lappie eh... ahhaha... going back kay-el around 5/6pm... 3 more weeks of training... woohoo!

My dog so fat...
she's like obese...
hahaha...
but she's so fluffy and cute...

3 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

clothes la

cluelessfreak said...

u beli kain ar? hehe

Unknown said...

hahahaha.... typo la... din notice... can oso mah... i buy kain yg sudah dibuat baju... hehehe...