Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Home Alone

Its been a while since my last post... well, nothing much has happened... the last week of holiday went by as usual with result releases on Monday... don't really expect my result to be that bad... not very bad la... ok ok only... but I had expected better...

Anyway, my parents went to China on Saturday night... they're going for a week... which means that I am home alone for a whole week... house seems empty... only left me and my dog, Bobo... everyday have to wake up around 9am to walk the fellow... if not she'll either bark and wake me up, scratch on my room door, or shit in the house... and I have to walk her in the afternoon around 5.30pm too... then around 7pm I have to feed her... very leceh... usually is my dad walk and feed her... it's not that I'm complaining or what... it just that I have tons of stuff to settle and my time if not that flexible with school started... but I'll get through it...

Staying alone is fine with me... not that I never stayed home alone before... but this is the first time I'm alone for a week... I have to take care of the house, pray (my dad ask me to), water the plants, walk and feed Bobo, went to class, and many other stuff to worry about... cant sleep well this few days... too many to think about... staying alone sometimes is scary... especially during the night... and going home during the night is more scary... asked a friend to stay with me... but he rejected... keep asking me what to do at my house... you stay in your room and staying with me has no much of a difference... :p

Neway, this is the first time I'm blogging using my lappie... the keyboard is so nice to type... hahaha... ohya, I cooked today... I cook 'mi hoon ke' for lunch... bangga, cause taste like how my mom cooks it... ahem... hehehe... that's all for now... typing off...

你知道的吗?

No comments: