Friday, April 25, 2008

Been Busy

My 10th Post ~by Kelvin~

Posted on April 25, 2008 at 7:28 pm by Kelvin
Filed Under EHM3066
Words:633 | Sentences:236 | Gunning-Fog:4 | Flesch-Kincaid:1 | Flesch:93

Tonight is the day to slow things down a little... changing the pace to something more relaxing... I think most of you had done all the assignments... including EHM report... what a relief everything is over... well, not quite everything la... finals is in two weeks time... and most of us will start our final year as well as FYP... ohya, registration for next trimester is this coming Monday... had you prepare your timetable with the slots to register for? don't forget... actually, there is not much to choose from isn't it... cause most of the subjects had only one slot or for some, had two... can't do much about that huh...

Next trimester is so full with anticipation, excitement, and also fear... anticipation and excitement cause we'll be learning something new... and it might be fun too... but it still depends on what subjects you taking... subjects that had you interest surely are fun... but subjexts that don't... well, that's a different story... hehehe... that is when fear comes in... actually, as mentioned in my previous post, everything is in the mind... if you think you can, then you can... if you think you like the subject, then you'll like it... everything if you think positively, eventually it will work out... in a way, or any way... hahaha... you'll get what I mean...

Other than that, have you registered for the online CV for those participating in the ITP 2008? today is the last day to do so... and you suppose to fill your CV and confirm it with your assigned GL... seems like a lot of people been wondering how to print the CV as most of the data in the scrolling box are not able to print... no worries cause one of my friends had already asked the lecturer... just print the CV as it is... do not care about the scrolling box... print it and bring it to your GL to confirm your CV... after he/she confirms it... everything will be nice and perfect... for TE students, you don't have to print your CV... just go and meet him/her, he/she will print it for you... for CE and EE students... you have to print it... and for the others, I had no idea... hehehe... ask your GL...

ITP 2008 has been on my mind since the briefing day... whether I should apply for myself or let MMU to apply for me... at first I thought of applying myself... but after much consideration... I decided to let MMU apply for me... soon we'll be starting our industrial training... we'll join into the working world... it is also full with anticipation and fear... and all the "what if" keep popping in my mind... but it is useless to worry about it now... cause there are bigger issues to worry about such as FYP and final exams... for FYP, I still don't know what will I be doing... and for the finals... should start either next week or week after that... hehehe... but had to start sooner or later...

This will be my last post I guess... blogging for an assignment... that is new... blogging suppose to be fun... where you jot down what happened in your daily life or sort... or just to express youself, or to let it out... in this case, every week we had to crack our head to think of a topic to post... well, some did very well but some... erm... so so la... hehehe... but it is a good thing too... from this we actually learn some stuff from reading people's post... and it also help us to improve our writings... everything had ups and downs I guess...

So, guess that is all... good luck and all the best in the coming final exams...


As you could see read from my EHM post... been busy with assignments this pass weeks... everyday went to class in the morning till evening... after that is assignment till late night... recently been sleeping around 2 or 3 in the morning... and starting this few days... I had migraine due to seeing the monitor for hours and hours... feel like gonna blind... at one point late at night, every word I see is blur... 3 assignments to be passed up... one is yesterday and two today... rush like mad... but all in all, it went well... to those who helped me... THANK YOU!

Finally...
it's over...
badminton is fun today...
cause I can see...

No comments: