Friday, May 04, 2007

Half done

Since Sunday, almost everyday went to Lai's house to do assignment except Wednesday... mostly I went at around 2pm or 3pm after lunch... data communication assignment is kinda easy but difficult at the same time... cause we could get most of the stuff we want but the problem is to explain why is it so... so most of it use common sense... as long there is something to write about...

On Wednesday, went to campus cause got something to discuss about technical communication presentaion... but went I reach there only know that they changed to Poingee and Tzean house... waste petrol and time only cause have to u-turn... went their house a while and after that everyone reach too except Wei Yong cause she is busy with her Robocon thingy... discuss a while and testing to present our own presentation... after everyone get the idea... all went back except Lai and me to discuss about the data communication assignment... but seems like there's nothing to duscuss about... so I went home...

Other then that, at night I tried to do my operating system assignment... but most of the time it's hopeless... and I ended up wathing anime instead... hehehe... yesterday night finally got the whole idea but still stuck at the algorithm... so ask for Lai help... and finally around 1am midnight get the solutions... but I'm so tired to do the editing... and Poingee want me to do the data communication editing too... but I was so tired I decided to went to bed...

This morning went to campus for an hour tutorial and went to Lai house to ask him check my code... some minor errors... after that went to Poingee house to do the data communication report and do some editing... finally its done... so I rush home to do my operating system report... took me only half the time I ecpected... phew~ so sent to Lai and ask him to print for me and pass it up for me too... thanks a bunch Lai... finally done all the assignment... but next week have two presentations... wish me luck~

Finals is just around the corner...

No comments: