Thursday, December 21, 2006

Day b4 'tang cuek'


Don't ask me why it's named like so... that's my tea time... just prawns, some tepung gandum, and water then fried to golden yellow... you could change the prawns to other stuff you like... hehe... tak jadi don't find me...


Kuih apam + pisang = apam pisang.... its that simple... hahaha... recipe ask my mom... i don't know... usually its a cake... but my mom make to muffin like... easier to eat... this will be prayed tomorrow for the 'tang cuek'... going to merlimau...


My dog is more interested in the food i'm holding than the camera... makan saje she pandai... ask to pose buat 'dek' only... but she's still cute... hehehe...


She finally got the food... see so happy she is... nakal... finish 1 dy but still wan summor... 'yao gui'... keep on jumping to my dad's lap...


Kenyang dy... as if la... she sees food only will come to you...

Its been raining for almost 4 days since sunday...
yesterday it finally stop...
but today it rained again...
many places have been flooded...
news said that it will still rain till this sunday...

No comments: