Tuesday, November 28, 2006

good|bad

2day suppose 2 hav class at 1-3pm... but 1.30pm dy he still haven show up... he's my AA (academic advisor) 2... L n P go n find him but he wasnt in his iffice... so av1 started 2 blah dy... we crape a while den oso blah... i planned 2 go mp wif Arif after class at 3pm wan... but since da class was cancel... i mean da lec din show up... so called him up n saying i was coming 2 fetch him... Daryl wasnt going coz he hav class till 6pm i think... kesian... he so bz wan...

Reach Arif house at around 2.15pm den bertolak 2 mp lo... so many car man... cant blame coz its skul holiday dy... reach there around 2.45pm i think... walk around searching 4 present... not i m buying, its Arif 4 his fren... den he say wan belanja secret recipe o... tak sangka man... if noe i bring my camera wif me... so no pics lo... i hav tiramisu n ice-blended mocha... Arif hav sum chocolate cake (forget name) n ice-blended chocolate... yum~ hehehe... sayang Daryl wasnt wif us... haih~

Den we continue walking n i bought a rantai... da normal black tali wan coz mine 'hancur' dy... den Arif wen in watson n bought hair wax n lip balm... still didnt find da present suitable... he oso wanted 2 buy ghost story book but all tak kenan... den around 5pm we decided 2 go home...

2day, da class was canceled... izzit gud... 4 me it is la coz i can go lepak earlier... kakaka... but 2day is tuesday dy... n da coming monday n tuesday i hav midterm test bek 2 bek... i still haven started wif electronic.... n comp still at da place where i left off last thursday... haih~ tired dy... dunno at nite got mood 2 study not... n my freaking line is killing me... altho i can on9... but it keep on dc-ing... my dl-s oso din move at all... sumtimes it move bit by bit la... took days 2 finish a dl... haih~ gtg dy... i'll end it here... cheers...

*P.S: so long my post no pics dy... if oni i bought my camera wif me 2day...

No comments: