Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Resolution

Recently been listening 2 nick lachey song... not bad la... coz he juz divorce n all his songs is so sad... den i notice a song.... resolution... its a very slow song.... but meaningful... 2 me la... look at da lyrics la... xspecially da chorus part... i don juz simply post a song lyrics 4 fun... moz of da lyrics i post mean sumthg 2 me... look at it at a diff perspective... as in a fren's... n u'll understand wad i m saying here...

Well... my resolution dis sem is... erm... da biggest wan is 2 get a very gud result lo... 1st class honours... hahaha... but looking at those subs dis sem... its no hop 4 me dy... haih~ den there is sum other stuff too... 2 get a new fon... once i wan w810 but now k800... hahaha... but no $$$ la... summor 2 master html n photoshop... hahaha.... tats will b hard 4 me... coz i m so lz... n learning from da web is a pain in da eyes... hmm... wad else... *thinking*... 2 b happy? hahaha... lame... ohya... now i think it will b 2 get all da assign done in time... xspecially ECP wan... haih~ n lastly... 2 b da best fren i can b...

Enjoy da song... u may don like it... who cares... i like it... juz listen... :þ

Nick Lachey - Resolution



Nothing but an empty page
Breathing in an open space
Captured by a moment's grace again
There's so much I left behind
Even more that waits in time
Everything so undefined
Standing on the edge of my fear
And I see it clear

Here's my resolution
I'm letting go
All I need to learn is along this road
And I just want to be the best man I can be
Breathe
It's my resolution

Living life without a plan
Finding solace where I stand
Learning how to love again
All I want is something real
That I can feel

Here's my resolution
I'm letting go
All I need to learn is along this road
And I just want to be the best man I can be

Here's my resolution
I'm letting go
All I need to learn is along this road
And I just want to be the best man I can be
Breathe
It's my resolution
My resolution

1 comment:

[yEn] said...

he's dating venessa williams i heard...dat trl host..very cun punya..in the lastest mtv wit him punya