Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Bufday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy bufday? well not me but my my uncle's daughter... my cousin la... wen 2 jasin dis morning 2 celebrate her 1 yr old bufday... she's so cute isn't she... hehehe... wen there at around 11... n ofcoz there's food... hahaha... nyam nyam... my aunt cook wan... there's nasi empet, longtong, sambal, rendang, etc... n cek da bufday cake out... so pretty hor... hoho... butter cake... 1 yr old got so big cake... not tat she noe wad izzit oso... hahaha... da cake kinda dry a bit... but da cream not tat sweet... tats gud... overall its nice... she so pretty eh... big eyes n curly hair... hahaha... 1 yr old oni... noe how 2 walk dy... my mom say tat wen i was small... i 1 yr 2 months oni noe how 2 walk... n need 2 hold summor... she so clever... hahaha... hop she grow up n bcom a smart kid...

No comments: