Saturday, April 01, 2006

dileMMa <-> coNfuse

I m in a dilemma now... help me... monday n wednesday got exam... measurement n computer midterm... i've started studying since tue oni 4 measurement... coz mon is machine's midterm... n been struggling coz of da 'little' theory parts... almoz all of it is thoery... each n av pages n av corner of da notes is full wif words n oni words... n is so diff wif da tut... sux man... n i haven look at computer oso... but at least last time hav study it 4 da marked tut... hopfully i still remember la...
Today... i wen 2 lib early at 9am... n reach there it still don allow students 2 enter yet... so nvm, wait a while lo... after a few mins its open n i enter n find a place tat we usually sit... den after a while T n P reach n around 10am L reach... so avthg was normal... den around 1pm hav lunch n go bek lib continue study... but L wen bek coz later at 5 he hav sumthg 2 do... reach bek lib around 1.35pm n oni saw Z msg tat he will b joining us at 2... around 2 sumthg, Z joined us 2 study n avthg was like usual 2... we study till 5 sumthg coz got lost track of time... av1 was tired n wen bek... my head was heavy n like spinning... so drive slowly n saw an accident between 2 saga on da way bek... reach home around 5.45pm dy n my mom say tat we r having dinner outside wif my uncle n aunts... so relax a bit, bath n my uncle they all reach so we wen out 4 dinner lo... during dinner i hav a headache... after dinner n reach home it was about 10pm dy n headache was still there... tot of wanted 2 study but cant wif a headache like dis... so rest a while n on9 lo...
My dilemma starts here... after resting 4 a while around 11 sumthg... i start study lo... headache was gone... tats wad i think... study a while n sum1 ym me... its T n he said tat P is sick... n i ask him wad happen... wad he said is over da top... n its hard 4 me 2 believe him n since 2day is april fool 2... so its not hard 4 me 2 assume tat he o they r faking it... after tat i try 2 continue 2 study... but my mind juz fly away... keep thinking of wad T juz told me... n my reaction is like... well... i dono... all of dis makes me confuse... n i cant study... n i was getting nervous each time i look at da notes... n thinking tat i sud hav finish it n was starting my comp by now... n my headache returns...
So now i cant concentrate anymore... all i can think of is 2 rite a post... n here i m riting dis... i m having mix emotions n reaction rite now... mayb i sud juz go 2 bed... if i rili misunderstood them... i m sori... haih~ but wads da use of ritimg it here... not tat they read it oso... nvm la... juz wanna express my feelings oni... n hopfully sum1 understands... i think i will go 2 bed... g9, bye...

~if i m a piece of paper... wad will u rite on me...~

4 comments:

[yEn] said...

eh..da test is monday and wednesday la....3rd n 5th..btw...wads ur dilemma? worried issit?

Anonymous said...

thursday or wednesday???
u confuse me la...

[yEn] said...

dear anonymous....its wednesday~

Unknown said...

sori 4 da confusion... coz i m in a confusion myself... its monday n wednesday... edited it...