Saturday, March 11, 2006

ur tots, my tots

Again... i sud b studying but r not... mayb after dis post... tuesday hav another exam... PEM (engin maths)... da 2nd most 'easy' 2 pass sub... so which is da 1st u may ask... its EEN (electronic)... 2 study 4 dis 2 sub is like a nitemare tat never ends... seriously... 2 juz understand a chap need ab a few hours o a day... n u hav 5 o 6 chaps all 2gether... is not a big deal u may say... but imagine u hav other 4 subs n u need 2 noe avthg in... erm...1, 2, 3... oh, 14 weeks... imagine tat... haih~~
Recently... i don understand those ppl around me (not oni da usual us but oso my other frens)... i cant read their mind... i dono wad they r thinking... coz avtime wen we r 2gether... we juz joke around, tok crape, make fun of each other n seldom hav a serious moment... there r sum silence moment tho... but sumtimes i juz dono wad 2 do... coz da silence moment crepes me... sumtimes they look scary 2 me... exspecially wen they r in tots... u call them they won ans u wan... 2 me it seems tat da distance between us is getting further but not closer like da 'old' times... izzit me o wad... o m i juz thinking 2 much... o izzit tat i m 2 sensitive...
Tat is y i m riting a blog... 2 let ppl noe me, noe wad i think, look at my perspective, acknowledge me, accept me as who i m (mayb i rite way off line dy)... but juz 1 thg tat i don get... y sum ppl juz don read it...

No comments: